- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Erick Thohir Items
Inter Milan president Erick Thohir is considering an overhaul of players and staff if the season does not end well.
It's quite easy to breed cynicism. So any wariness regarding D.C. United's new ownership group, introduced Tuesday at a classy affair atop the W Hotel, is understandable. We've seen the pomp and circumstance before. But when it comes to finding the club a soccer-specific stadium, the D.C. faithful know not to get their hopes up.
As D.C. United on Tuesday took a long-awaited step into a new era of ownership, investor Jason Levien saved a moment during the announcement to observe his extended family.