- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Erik Christensen
Borden, a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party from Brainerd, died Monday evening at a local hospital, said Erik Christensen, funeral director of Nelson-Doran Funeral Home in Brainerd, which is handling the services.
"I think a big part of that is just guys playing with the same guys for a lot of years," said Rangers forward Erik Christensen, who came up through Pittsburgh's organization. "And the more you know a guy or how well you know someone, you tend to build better chemistry."