- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Erik Cole
Calgary's Mike Cammalleri had a different ending in mind on another emotional night for the Dallas Stars.
The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
Everything went right for the Dallas Stars against the listless Minnesota Wild.
UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — New York Islanders center John Tavares scored a hat trick and added an assist to help propel his team to a 7-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.
Erik Cole is looking forward to having Montreal Canadiens fans cheer his name instead of curse it.
The Montreal Canadiens have signed free agent forward Erik Cole from the Carolina Hurricanes and backup goalie Peter Budaj from the Colorado Avalanche.
The Washington Capitals dominated early and came up big late, earning a shootout win despite giving up a last-gasp goal to allow Carolina to force overtime.
"It brings a smile to your face to see him here at the arena and around the guys," forward Erik Cole said. "Hopefully, it was good for him to be around the guys. We enjoyed seeing him and just to hang out with him."