- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Erik Cole
Calgary's Mike Cammalleri had a different ending in mind on another emotional night for the Dallas Stars.
The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
Everything went right for the Dallas Stars against the listless Minnesota Wild.
UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — New York Islanders center John Tavares scored a hat trick and added an assist to help propel his team to a 7-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.
Erik Cole is looking forward to having Montreal Canadiens fans cheer his name instead of curse it.
The Montreal Canadiens have signed free agent forward Erik Cole from the Carolina Hurricanes and backup goalie Peter Budaj from the Colorado Avalanche.
The Washington Capitals dominated early and came up big late, earning a shootout win despite giving up a last-gasp goal to allow Carolina to force overtime.
"It brings a smile to your face to see him here at the arena and around the guys," forward Erik Cole said. "Hopefully, it was good for him to be around the guys. We enjoyed seeing him and just to hang out with him."