- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Erik Copes
Sherrod Wright scored 22 points and Erik Copes had 12 points and 15 rebounds as George Mason handed UMass its first home loss in 11 games this season with a 91-80 win Wednesday night.
George Mason Patriots 2012-13 preview.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
Erik Copes was 11 or 12 when he asked his uncle during Thanksgiving dinner to teach him how to play basketball.
"We're trying to win the league so we don't have to play two games instead of three," forward Erik Copes said. "It'd be better for our bodies and be better for our minds to watch our opponent the game before we play them. It'd be better for us, but we're just trying to get better."
"I was on the bench dying inside, but you learn from your mistakes," Copes said. "I think we did."