- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Erik Copes
Sherrod Wright scored 22 points and Erik Copes had 12 points and 15 rebounds as George Mason handed UMass its first home loss in 11 games this season with a 91-80 win Wednesday night.
George Mason Patriots 2012-13 preview.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
Erik Copes was 11 or 12 when he asked his uncle during Thanksgiving dinner to teach him how to play basketball.
"We're trying to win the league so we don't have to play two games instead of three," forward Erik Copes said. "It'd be better for our bodies and be better for our minds to watch our opponent the game before we play them. It'd be better for us, but we're just trying to get better."
"I was on the bench dying inside, but you learn from your mistakes," Copes said. "I think we did."