- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Erik Etherly
If Loyola was going to experience a quick departure in the NCAA tournament, it was going to do it the same way it approached the rest of its season.
Erik Etherly could have come to Loyola from the start. Jimmy Patsos sure wanted him. For whatever reason, the Alexandria native landed at Northeastern for a season before boomeranging back to Baltimore.
An overview of Loyola as it heads into the NCAA tournament as a No. 15 seed.
"To this day, I still don't know if I took the visits in a different order where I would have ended up," Etherly said.