- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Erik Larson
It is easy to see why Erik Larson's chilling book "In the Garden of Beasts" has zoomed to the top of best-seller lists. It is a compelling read. The ominous title refers to Berlin's Central Park, the Tiergarten, which means "animal garden," and hearkens back to the days when it served as a royal hunting preserve.
Wait times at MNsure's call center, which had stretched to two hours or more by the end of December, now range on most days from seven to 14 minutes, said MNsure's chief operating officer, Erik Larson.
Larson again confirmed that at least a small percentage of MNsure customers would be forced to enroll by paper application rather than online.