- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Erik Murphy
Freshman guard Nik Stauskas scored 22 points including six 3-pointers and Michigan is going to the Final Four for the first time since the Fab Five era after a 79-59 rout of Florida in the South Regional final Sunday.
Florida basketball coach Billy Donovan has suspended forwards Erik Murphy and Cody Larson after they were arrested and charged with breaking into a car.
Two Florida basketball players have been arrested on felony burglary charges for allegedly breaking into a car.
"Just missed shots," Murphy said, barely loud enough to be heard, and answering in short spurts. "Our defense was bad."
"I never noticed anything in the first half," Florida forward Erik Murphy said. "I never slipped. I noticed a couple times when play was stopped kids drying the court, but I didn't think anything of it. When we came out for warm-ups, it still seemed OK, but if you look at the floor now, they made the right decision."