- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Erik Paulsen
"A lot of people think this happens only in faraway countries outside of the United States," Paulsen said. "The truth is it's happening in our backyards."
"You see how it's kind of crept into the national dialogue all over the country with pockets of these medical device manufacturers," Paulsen spokesman Philip Minardi said. "As people learn more and more about the tax, it just makes more and more sense to repeal it."