- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Erik Spoelstra Items
Heat guard Dwyane Wade has two problems: A sore left foot and a jammed game schedule.
That deflating sound you hear is the suspense beginning to leak out of the NBA season.
Erik Spoelstra and the Miami Heat have agreed on a contract extension, ending any speculation that Pat Riley's protege would be a lame-duck coach this season.
Pat Riley expects better days are ahead for the Miami Heat.
Everyone wanted the circus to end. That is, until the circus actually ended.
There were seven seconds left in the NBA season and the Dallas Mavericks were already beginning their championship celebration when LeBron James started slowly walking toward Dwyane Wade, his right hand outstretched.
As Dallas continues to hold a slim lead, we move closer what would be the eagerly awaited moment when David Stern hands the trophy to Mark Cuban.
Back for the second half, and Dirk Nowitzki is back in the scoring column.
If you're the Dallas Mavericks, you're thrilled you're up two with next to nothing from Dirk Nowitzki.