- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Erik Weaver
Sheriff Weaver told WVIR-TV that his office received a call shortly before 9:30 a.m. Saturday, and officers subsequently found a man lying in the yard on Forest Drive.
The Culpeper Star-Exponent reported that Madison County Sheriff Erik Weaver said deputies found three bodies Saturday morning at a home in that county.