- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Erin Marzouki
Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams has settled a lawsuit he filed against his former fiancee in an attempt to get back a $785,000 diamond engagement ring, according to a statement released Thursday.
Mario Williams refused to be labeled as someone who was emotionally unstable in dismissing questions about his mental state raised by a series of text messages from his former fiancee.
Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
Marzouki said she regretted the release by her lawyer of text messages between her and Williams that seemed to indicate the player was quite despondent over their breakup and possibly contemplated suicide.