- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Erin Marzouki
Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams has settled a lawsuit he filed against his former fiancee in an attempt to get back a $785,000 diamond engagement ring, according to a statement released Thursday.
Mario Williams refused to be labeled as someone who was emotionally unstable in dismissing questions about his mental state raised by a series of text messages from his former fiancee.
Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
Marzouki said she regretted the release by her lawyer of text messages between her and Williams that seemed to indicate the player was quite despondent over their breakup and possibly contemplated suicide.