- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Erin
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is said to be weak and "in bad shape" as he prepares to undergo surgery in New York City for his oral cancer recurrence, a local CBS affiliate reported.
Seattle Seahawks' full back, Derrick Coleman took time away from his Super Bowl preparations to meet two young girls who view him as their inspiration.
A Memphis mother is outraged that her 10-year-old daughter wasn't allowed to pick God as an idol for a school assignment.
I thought about the subject of this column one night right before I fell asleep.
"Oh my gosh, are you really?," Erin asked.
"Watching the Syracuse game with daddy - he's my buddy! Love him so much!! #daddysgirl #prayersforjk #Kellytough," she wrote on Saturday.