- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eriq Zavaleta
"Coming to Indiana, it's been in our heads that we want to get to this final four and win a national championship," Indiana forward Eriq Zavaleta said. "Any player that steps foot on the field at the beginning of the year, that's their goal in mind."
"The ball drifted in the air for quite a while, and their keeper was hesitant when it went into no-man's land," Zavaleta said. "I was in a tough angle to finish it, but I saw Nikita run into the box, so my goal was to get the ball in and give him a chance to get it in the net."