- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eriq Zavaleta
One by one, Georgetown men's soccer players crumbled to the ground when the clock struck zero. The Hoyas' unexpected run to the College Cup final finally hit a wall Sunday.
Indiana's slogan is the "Quest for 8," a nod to the Hoosiers' dominant men's soccer history while eying an eighth national title. Georgetown's only slogan all season was "Red Bull" – as in reach Red Bull Arena for the Big East championships.
"The ball drifted in the air for quite a while, and their keeper was hesitant when it went into no-man's land," Zavaleta said. "I was in a tough angle to finish it, but I saw Nikita run into the box, so my goal was to get the ball in and give him a chance to get it in the net."
"Coming to Indiana, it's been in our heads that we want to get to this final four and win a national championship," Indiana forward Eriq Zavaleta said. "Any player that steps foot on the field at the beginning of the year, that's their goal in mind."