- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Erique Gumbs
"I just look at it as a new day each time," Gumbs said. "You can't forget and you're not going to forget, but you have to take the positive and try to carry that over more than the negative and you have to start doing things to cut the negative out and eventually something's got to give."
"The good thing about basketball is you come out and get another opportunity every night, but games don't transfer over so you have to bring it every night," sophomore forward Erique Gumbs said. "When we bring good effort and get that close, it hurts a lot."