- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Ernest Borgnine Items
Actor Warren Stevens, whose most memorable role was his portrayal of "Doc" Ostrow in the 1956 sci-fi movie "Forbidden Planet," has died in Los Angeles at 92.
Cayamo concerts are different in several ways. They start on time. They last only an hour. And the speakers hanging from the ceiling tend to sway.
Blu-ray review of Red from Summit Entertainment
Oscar-nominated actor Joe Mantell, who co-starred in "Marty" and delivered one of movies' most famous lines in "Chinatown," has died, his family said. He was 94.
Ernest Borgnine will be honored by the Screen Actors Guild next year for lifetime achievement.