- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ernest Emerson
Just days before famed Navy SEAL Team 3 sniper Chris Kyle was killed at an attack on a shooting range, he had met with Ernest Emerson, of nationally known Emerson Knives Inc., to discuss the creation of a specially designed blade.
"One of these knives will be put up for auction with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the Kyle family, and the other knife will be my personal gift to the family in honor of a man, a warrior, a husband and a father that I am honored to have known as only a friend," Mr. Emerson said, on the auction website.