- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Ernest Istook
Former Rep. Ernest Istook is launching a new radio show Monday, returning to the airwaves in his home state on KZLS, 1640 AM "The Eagle" in Oklahoma City.
A former congressional aide named in the Jack Abramoff scandal avoided prison Thursday when a federal judge questioned why lawmakers tied to the convicted superlobbyist had successfully skirted prosecution while many of their staffers ended up in prison.
Columnist Ernest Istook says Congress, on its own, has clear authority to arrest and jail former IRS official Lois Lerner until she testifies.
Columnist Ernest Istook says, within the Affordable Care Act, President Obama finds plenty of maneuvering room and room for abuse — and therein lies the terrible beauty of Obamacare.