- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Ernest Mascarenas Items
They probably aren't going to win any awards, but the low-budget ads released this week by the plumbers running the effort to recall an anti-gun lawmaker have a homegrown feel.
In one of the more unlikely insurgencies of the year in American politics, three young plumbers from Pueblo have stunned Colorado's political establishment by doing what many campaign veterans insisted was impossible.
Gun-rights advocates in Colorado submitted signatures Monday against a second Democratic state lawmaker in the escalating backlash against the Colorado legislature's recently approved gun control bills.