- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Ernest Mascarenas Items
They probably aren't going to win any awards, but the low-budget ads released this week by the plumbers running the effort to recall an anti-gun lawmaker have a homegrown feel.
In one of the more unlikely insurgencies of the year in American politics, three young plumbers from Pueblo have stunned Colorado's political establishment by doing what many campaign veterans insisted was impossible.
Gun-rights advocates in Colorado submitted signatures Monday against a second Democratic state lawmaker in the escalating backlash against the Colorado legislature's recently approved gun control bills.