- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ernest Wallace
Two friends of Aaron Hernandez were hanging out at the blue Cape-style house in Bristol when the NFL star beckoned them for an outing that ended with another friend's slaying, authorities said. Days later, police searching the small home found an SUV, rented in Hernandez's name, that Massachusetts authorities were seeking in connection with a July 2012 shooting that killed two people near a Boston night club.
Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez pleaded not guilty to a first-degree murder charge Friday following his indictment in the killing of a friend authorities say was shot five times in an industrial park.
The 23-year-old former New England Patriots tight end pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges in June, and he is being held without bail at a county jail.
Prosecutors have asked for more time to present evidence to a grand jury in the case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
A pre-trial hearing for a man charged as an accessory to murder in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been rescheduled.
A police search of a secret "flop house" rented by the former Patriots tight end turned up boxes of ammunition and clothing police believe could be evidence in the murder case against him, according to court documents.
Lloyd was found shot to death near Aaron Hernandez's home. Police arrested Hernandez on Wednesday at his home and charged him with orchestrating the execution-style shooting.