- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Ernesto Guevara Items
Ernesto Guevara - or "Che," as he is known in infamy - has held a romantic appeal for certain sophomores since he died in Argentina in 1967 in the same manner he dispatched thousands in Cuba, by an executioner's bullet.
Last week Miami Marlins man- ager Ozzie Guillen told Time magazine that he loves and respects Fidel Castro. This week, reacting to outrage by Americans of Cuban heritage, who comprise a huge chunk of Marlins ticket-buyers, the team suspended Mr. Guillen for five games.