- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Ernie Els Items
The greeting from Frys.com Open President Duke Butler is meant as a joke, even though it has some truth to it.
When another long day ended at Muirfield Village, the Americans were assured of the lead going into the final round of singles matches.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
The Americans are assured of being in the lead going into the final round of the rain-plagued Presidents Cup.
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
A rain delay of nearly three hours made fans a little more boisterous when play resumed Friday at the Presidents Cup.
Another rain delay cut short some exceptional golf Friday in the Presidents Cup.
The first tee at the Presidents Cup is equal parts fraternity kegger, sporting event, social gathering, choir practice and comedy club.
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar had an easy time in their new partnership. So did Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson. The Presidents Cup resumes Friday with six foursomes matches.