- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ernie Grunfeld Items
Ernie Grunfeld did it again. The Wizards general manager used his shovel and broom to clean up his own mess.
Andre Miller's ability to get his own shot, create for others and post up will give the Wizards a lot more options with lineups going forward.
The Wizards were intent on moving Eric Maynor by the trade deadline to relieve themselves of his player-option for 2014-15 season, but despite his lack of playing time he remained a true professional.
By trading two players and acquiring one on Thursday, the Wizards have several possibilities to consider with a roster spot available going into the stretch run.
After pulling off a three-team trade to acquire guard Andre Miller, Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld speaks with CSN Washington about the move's potential impact on the team's chase for a playoff berth.
Andre Miller is expected to be in uniform for Saturday's game, and the Wizards don't believe his run-in with Nuggets coach Brian Shaw that led to his suspension is a concern.
Eric Maynor is mired in the worst slump of his career, but he insists he'll emerge from it soon and live up to expectations in Washington.
Bless the basketball fans in this town. They can set aside decades of ineptitude by the historically bad franchise – a franchise that has not won 50 games in an NBA season since 1979 – and get excited about a losing team in November.
Beal has a stress injury to the same leg -- in a different place -- that ended his rookie season in April but insists it was caught early and its not as serious.