- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ernie Kent
It all began in 2011, when Oregon volleyball coach Jim Moore got a knock on his door shortly after the Ducks' season wrapped up.
New UNLV coach Dave Rice promised Monday that the Runnin' Rebels will get back to their well-known up-tempo style.
UNLV hired BYU associate coach Dave Rice as its head basketball coach Sunday, picking him to return to the school where he was an assistant under four head coaches for 11 seasons.