- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
Topic - Ervin Santana
Atlanta Braves pitcher Ervin Santana has won an appeal of an official scoring call that didn't lower his ERA but saddled center fielder B.J. Upton with an error.
David Ortiz and the Boston Red Sox were in desperate need of a big hit.
There's a troubling trend developing on baseball's best pitching staff.
Following a dominant opening month, Ervin Santana has found trouble in May.
Another standout performance by Jeff Samardzija.
Ervin Santana almost was knocked out by a rain delay.
Right-hander Gavin Floyd was activated from the disabled list on Sunday and will start on Tuesday against St. Louis as a replacement for Ervin Santana, who has swelling below his right thumb.
Even the major-league ERA leader can make mistakes, and when he did, the Miami Marlins were ready.
For the second night in a row against a hard-throwing young right-hander, the Atlanta Braves couldn't muster much.
Craig Kimbrel found ninth-inning drama before a big stretch by Freddie Freeman saved the night for the Braves.
Jordan Walden got the final out with the bases loaded after Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez pulled star closer Craig Kimbrel, and the Braves held off the New York Mets 7-5 Saturday night.
The Braves won their fourth straight game on Monday night, while the Marlins lost their eighth in a row.
The Atlanta Braves have optioned right-hander Pedro Beato to Triple-A Gwinnett to clear a roster spot for right-hander Ervin Santana.
Zack Wheeler's latest trip to his home state was ruined by Jason Heyward and Ervin Santana.
For Ervin Santana, throwing strike after strike was even better than a no-hitter - especially when his impressive command came in his Atlanta debut.