- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Ervin Santana Items
The Los Angeles Angels got the pitching depth they wanted. The Seattle Mariners got the power-bat they so desperately needed.
The last couple years, every time that Royals manager Ned Yost would stop to buy a cup of coffee, he would tell the barista his name was Frank.
The Kansas City Royals gambled their future Sunday night for a chance to win right now.
When James Shields broke into the big leagues with Tampa Bay, the Rays were no better than the Kansas City Royals.
The Kansas City Royals have slowly and methodically allowed their top prospects to climb through their farm system in recent years, piecing together a team they believe can compete in the wide-open American League Central.
The Kansas City Royals acquired former All-Star James Shields and fellow right-hander Wade Davis from the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday night for outfielder Wil Myers and a package of minor league prospects.
As the first deadlines of baseball's offseason passed, the Los Angeles Angels allowed pitcher Dan Haren to become a free agent Friday night and David Ortiz agreed to a $26 million, two-year contract to remain with the Boston Red Sox.
A person familiar with the deal says the Los Angeles Angels have agreed to trade pitcher Dan Haren to the Chicago Cubs for closer Carlos Marmol.
The Los Angeles Angels agreed to trade pitcher Dan Haren to the Chicago Cubs for closer Carlos Marmol on Friday, according to a person familiar with the deal.