- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his would-be successor, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, are planning a coup to dismantle the cleric-run power structure of the government, the Times of Israel reports.
Mr. Mashaei said the next four years brings "an opportunity to change the constitution," according to the report.
Mr. Mashaei, meanwhile, adds that he has "the deepest respect for the clerics, but they are not politicians. Their presence is damaging Iranian politics. Their role should be spiritual only."