- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Estádio Do Maracanã
The Associated Press is following events in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday. The Confederations Cup final between Spain and Brazil kicks off at 7 p.m. local time (2200 GMT). Follow this live feed for updates:
The Confederations Cup has the final nearly everyone wanted: a long-awaited matchup between world champion Spain and host Brazil.
The nearly 2,000 workers renovating Maracana Stadium for the 2014 World Cup went on strike Thursday, citing unsafe conditions and demanding better pay and health care.