- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By David Keene
Most Americans get their kicks from their own game
Topic - Etel Stampf
"If I don't die now, I never will," Ms. Stampf said she thought while clinging to the pigsty's main beam.
"We worked so hard for years to have something for ourselves, and now it's all gone," Ms. Stampf said. "I don't want to stay here. Ten years from now, there will be nothing left of this town."