- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Ethan Hawke Items
Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Ethan Hawke, Brian Dennehey, Amy Adams and Ellen Burstyn were among the stars who paid their respects Friday at a private funeral for Philip Seymour Hoffman that combined sadness and humor to honor an actor widely considered among the best of his generation.
A new movie starring Ethan Hawke and January Jones is set to film in New Mexico.
This year's Berlin International Film Festival brings together new movies from Wes Anderson and George Clooney with a long-in-the-making production from U.S. director Richard Linklater and a strong contingent of films from China.
It was an image from Neil Young's iconic song "Don't Let It Bring You Down." On Aug. 23, the 1970s-era rocker was the old man "by the side of the road, with the lorries rolling by." The $1 million LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental that Mr. Young had converted to a biomass-powered hybrid, broke down near Donner Pass in California.
It was Jon Voight’s portrayal of male prostitute Joe Buck in the 1969 film “Midnight Cowboy” that put him on the path to becoming an acting legend. Now he says he was paid a pittance for the part.
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
The Scottish play isn't taking much of a break before coming back: Ethan Hawke plans to return to Broadway this fall to play the title role in "Macbeth."
If you want to find beauty and meaning in life, it's probably a good idea to stop looking for it in your mirror.
Jeremy Irons has a suggestion for "Downton Abbey" fans: Give William Shakespeare a try, too.