- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Ethan Sorrell
A fire department in Prince George's County will donate $10,000 to a charity that helped two of its firefighters after they were severely burned fighting a fire.
Two firefighters seriously injured during a house fire in Prince George's County are awake and recovering, family members speaking publicly Sunday for the first time said about the young volunteers overpowered by a blast of flames.