- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Latest Ethan White Items
D.C. United have traded defender Ethan White to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke.
The clubs Tuesday also swapped spots in the MLS allocation ranking, with the Union moving up to No. 1 and United down to No. 6. That will give Philadelphia first dibs on the next U.S. national team player to sign with the league.
D.C. United traded defender Ethan White and the top allocation ranking to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke and the sixth allocation ranking.
After starting 21 games as a rookie in 2011, the University of Maryland product didn't see a second of playing time all season. That could change as soon as Saturday, when United host the Columbus Crew at RFK Stadium.
Perry Kitchen stood in the D.C. United locker room Saturday night shaking his head in disbelief.
D.C. United's young defenders were somewhere between toddlers and teenagers when soccer icon David Beckham was winning Premierships and prestige at the world's richest club, Manchester United, starting in the mid-to late 1990s.