- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Ethan White Items
D.C. United have traded defender Ethan White to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke.
The clubs Tuesday also swapped spots in the MLS allocation ranking, with the Union moving up to No. 1 and United down to No. 6. That will give Philadelphia first dibs on the next U.S. national team player to sign with the league.
D.C. United traded defender Ethan White and the top allocation ranking to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke and the sixth allocation ranking.
After starting 21 games as a rookie in 2011, the University of Maryland product didn't see a second of playing time all season. That could change as soon as Saturday, when United host the Columbus Crew at RFK Stadium.
Perry Kitchen stood in the D.C. United locker room Saturday night shaking his head in disbelief.
D.C. United's young defenders were somewhere between toddlers and teenagers when soccer icon David Beckham was winning Premierships and prestige at the world's richest club, Manchester United, starting in the mid-to late 1990s.