- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Latest Ethan White Items
D.C. United have traded defender Ethan White to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke.
The clubs Tuesday also swapped spots in the MLS allocation ranking, with the Union moving up to No. 1 and United down to No. 6. That will give Philadelphia first dibs on the next U.S. national team player to sign with the league.
D.C. United traded defender Ethan White and the top allocation ranking to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke and the sixth allocation ranking.
After starting 21 games as a rookie in 2011, the University of Maryland product didn't see a second of playing time all season. That could change as soon as Saturday, when United host the Columbus Crew at RFK Stadium.
Perry Kitchen stood in the D.C. United locker room Saturday night shaking his head in disbelief.
D.C. United's young defenders were somewhere between toddlers and teenagers when soccer icon David Beckham was winning Premierships and prestige at the world's richest club, Manchester United, starting in the mid-to late 1990s.