- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Etheridge
Within a few hours of the video's attaining viral status, Mr. Etheridge released a statement saying he had seen the video and "deeply and profoundly" regretted his "reaction."
Mr. Etheridge, rather than reply to the question in any fashion, repeatedly shouts, "Who are you?"