- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Ethiopia Items
Karlheinz Boehm, an Austrian actor and human rights activist who founded an aid group dedicated to helping people in Ethiopia, has died. He was 86.
Addressing the bishops of the northeast African nations Ethiopia and Eritrea at their ad limina visit to Rome on May 9, Pope Francis thanked them for their witness to Christian unity.
The odyssey of a 15-year-old Somali immigrant who clambered into a jetliner wheel well in San Jose and defied the odds by surviving the flight to Hawaii remains unresolved more than two weeks after his astounding journey.
The United States urged eastern African nations on Thursday to quickly send enough peacekeeping forces to South Sudan to quell nearly six months of deadly violence between ethnic groups.
The Somali woman lives in a stick hut covered by ragged blankets in this dusty refugee camp. It was here that her 15-year-old son wanted to travel on a perilous journey as a stowaway on a plane from California.
He was young, displaced and frustrated, and he wanted nothing more than to reunite with his mother in their native Africa.
Dejen Gebremeskel defended his title at the B.A.A. 5K on Saturday as thousands of runners took to the streets in Boston two days before the marathon.
Getu Feleke of Ethiopia overcame stomach problems in the closing kilometers of the Vienna City Marathon to win the event in a course-record time on Sunday.
Three-time Olympic champion Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia won the Paris marathon Sunday on his debut at the distance.