- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Etihad Airways Items
Etihad Airways, a United Arab Emirates-based airline that receives American taxpayer money, has omitted Israel from its official flight map.
A bipartisan bill to halt a proposed U.S. Customs and Border Protection pre-clearance facility in the United Arab Emirates is aimed at protecting domestic airlines from their foreign competitors.
It's 1 a.m., and the sprawling airport in this desert city is bustling. Enough languages fill the air to make a United Nations translator's head spin.
During a demonstration flight of Boeing's new 787 high above the United Arab Emirates this summer, one of the plane maker's representatives jokingly asked an Etihad Airways executive what was next on the airline's shopping list.
The nation's second-largest grocery chain says it will adopt purchasing policies that favor more humane treatment of pigs.