- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Etsuko Suzuki
As Tokyo and other parts of Japan try to resume normal work schedules, many in the northeast only now are beginning to grasp the full scale of the disaster.
"We never thought we were living near the sea," said Mr. Suzuki's mother, Etsuko. "This was unimaginable."