- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Eugene O'Sullivan
The Pittsburgh Irish & Classical Theatre has fired its founder and artistic director.
Board chairman Eugene O'Sullivan says the theater decided it needed to have a full-time artistic director in Pittsburgh.
O'Sullivan says Paul was a terrific leader but the season's shows will go on.