- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest Eugene Teague Items
Fuquan Edwin scored seven of his 18 points in the final 27 seconds to lead Seton Hall to a 68-67 victory over Virginia Tech on Saturday night in the third-place game of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic.
D'Angelo Harrison scored 24 points and freshman JaKarr Sampson added 19 as St. John's won its fourth straight game, 71-67 over Seton Hall on Sunday at Madison Square Garden.