- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Eugene Yarbrough
Eugene Yarbrough, a 17-year-old senior at Washington Metropolitan High School, prepared questions for the designers he met and said he was surprised by the interest they expressed in the students.
"They're so eager to talk to us. I was nervous earlier," he said. "But I see they're all down-to-earth people."