- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - European Grand Prix
The European Grand Prix (sometimes referred to as the Grand Prix of Europe) is a Formula One event that was reintroduced during the mid-1980s and has been held regularly since 1999. From 2008 it will take place for at least another 7 years. The most recent host venue for this event was Valencia, Spain. - Source: Wikipedia
Championship leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari secured pole position on Saturday for the German Grand Prix, while two-time defending world champion Sebastian Vettel was second in his bid to win his home Formula One race for the first time.
Marussia says driver Timo Glock will not participate in Formula One's European Grand Prix on Sunday because of a stomach illness that also kept him out of qualifying.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel was the fastest through two practice sessions Friday for Formula One's European Grand Prix.