- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest European Parliament Items
Israel is handing back to Russia ownership of a czarist-era landmark in the heart of Jerusalem, defusing a long-simmering dispute between the two countries right before Israel's leader visits Moscow.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will give "a gift to the mullahs" who oppress the Iranian people, if she fails to remove the Iranian resistance from the U.S. blacklist of terrorist groups, a visiting member of the European Parliament said Tuesday.
Putin killed democracy, opposition leader says
Road construction foe detained with her children
European Union lawmakers sought to pressure the bloc's chief diplomat Tuesday to step up sanctions against Iran after failed talks over its disputed nuclear drive.
It was a case that gripped Scotland _ a firebrand leftist lawmaker who claimed he spent nights at home playing Scrabble versus a tabloid that claimed he took part in wild parties at a sex club.
After only five months in Berlin, the U.S. ambassador to Germany was "astonished" at the depth of "paranoia" among German politicians over suspected U.S. foreign policies, even conservative allies of Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The Afghan attorney general's office on Thursday announced four arrests in its investigation of fraud during the controversial September parliamentary election — a move some Western officials fear is part of efforts by the political elite to overturn the results of certain races.
Military intervention in Afghanistan by members of the international community has failed, and it's time to start looking at an exit strategy, a European Union report said.