- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest European Tour Items
Victor Dubuisson held off some of golf's biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots on Sunday for his first European Tour victory.
Tiger Woods bogeyed his last hole to finish the rain-delayed first round at 2-under 70 in the Turkish Open on Friday, leaving him six shots behind leaders Henrik Stenson, Darren Fichardt and Thomas Bjorn.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
Simon Dyson faces a disciplinary hearing over his disqualification for a rules violation last week at the BMW Masters.
Joost Luiten was first alternate at the British Open, and he wasn't very happy when Peter Hanson played only five holes before he withdrew with a bad back. Hanson knew he couldn't finish the tournament. He felt he had to tee off so it would count as a start toward the minimum 15 required to remain a PGA Tour member.
Fleetwood Mac is canceling planned performances in Australia and New Zealand as bassist John McVie is treated for cancer.
Luke Guthrie stumbled at the end of the third round Saturday and wound up tied for the lead with Rafa Cabrera-Bello in the BMW Masters.
Simon Dyson has been disqualified from the BMW Masters for a rules violation that was discovered Saturday morning. Dyson was in a tie for second, four shots behind Luke Guthrie.
Luke Guthrie took only 19 putts in his round of 7-under 65, giving Americans the top three spots on the leaderboard Thursday in the BMW Masters.