- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - European
European may mean:* A person or attribute of the continent of Europe* A term often incorrectly used in the United States to mean White American. However, "European" and "White" are not interchangeable. * A person from a European ethnic group, or descended from one:** European American*** Freequently the term European American erroneously implies a commonality in attitudes and/or culture among White Americans. ** European Latin American*** European Mexican*** European Argentine** White Africans of European origin** Europeans in Oceania*** New Zealand European*** European Australian - Source: Wikipedia
With several European-based players in the squad, Iran will be heading to the World Cup with plenty of top level international experience.
TODI, Italy. -- From the window of a farmhouse, high on an Umbrian hill, a summer visitor is entranced by the view of a gentle landscape punctuated with olive and cypress trees, grape vines, lavender and thyme. In the middle distance Todi, a medieval Italian town frozen in time, invites the contemplation of history.