- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eva Hugues
Justin Bieber met fans in a purple leather jacket at Dolce & Gabbana in New York, Michael Kors launched his new Rockefeller Center store with a Rockettes kick line, a Ferris wheel went up over Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and crowds of fashionistas spilled into the streets of Paris Thursday as Fashion's Night Out entered its third year.
Hugues also said she hoped Fashion's Night Out would promote the work of Mexican designers.
"Those designers have to develop collections, their time is limited, but they accepted to do this, and that is a great triumph for us," Eva Hugues, editorial director of Vogue Mexico & Latin America, said.