- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Eva Longoria Items
Actress-turned-activist Eva Longoria says Republicans have a moral, political and economic duty to compromise on immigration.
Latinos are taking a more prominent role in President Barack Obama's second inauguration, from the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice swearing in the vice president to a star-studded concert celebrating Latino culture.
Following an election when Latinos showed their growing political influence, a coalition of groups is coordinating a gathering of top Latino entertainers at the Kennedy Center in a series of events ahead of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
Actress Eva Longoria says her speech to the Democratic convention will be very different from Clint Eastwood's speech to Republicans.
Jane Fonda gave the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival one of its best looks on Thursday in a stretch, form-fitting, two-tone gown by Stella McCartney.
"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria is leaving Wisteria Lane for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
The creator of "Desperate Housewives" says he felt awkward and cautious around Nicollette Sheridan after a dispute in which the actress claims he struck her head.
The creator of "Desperate Housewives" told jurors Monday he thought he had permission to tap the head of Nicollette Sheridan but acknowledged the incident created a strained and awkward dynamic with an actress he considered smart and funny.
Nicollette Sheridan was fired from "Desperate Housewives" for standing up to the series' creator after he struck her in the head, her attorney said Wednesday during opening statements in her wrongful termination trial.