- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Evan Almighty
An off-duty federal police officer fatally shot an armed man involved in an assault at a Clinton gas station Friday afternoon, Prince George's County police said.
Two young men were killed late Monday and early Tuesday in seperate crashes in Prince George's County, police said.
Hollywood tried to make a sequel to a Jim Carrey movie once before without the famed rubber man, and we got the appalling "Son of the Mask." "Evan Almighty" is another story, and a biblical one to boot. The new comedy, a sequel-of-sorts to the 2003 hit "Bruce Almighty," has the good fortune of starring established funnyman Steve Carell.