- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - evan gassman
Democratic candidates are the chief recipients of campaign contributions from educators during this year's midterm elections, as shown by a report published Wednesday by the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).
A home video shows the flock of young people, hands over hearts, singing an impromptu version of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Lincoln Memorial on a recent summer's night. It is poignant, and this group -- guests of Young America's Foundation (YAF) -- knew all the words.
The Obamaites are proving a much bigger hit than the Bushies ever were on the cap-and-gown circuit.
"This study should surprise absolutely no one," said Evan Gassman, program officer with the conservative Young America's Foundation. "The notion that our nation's colleges and universities are unabashedly liberal is nothing new."
Evan Gassman, program officer at the Young America's Foundation, said there is no denying that a bias exists.