- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest evan longoria Items
B.J. Upton and Ben Zobrist homered in the first inning to back Wade Davis, and the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 5-2 Sunday to pull within a half-game of the Boston Red Sox for the American League wild-card lead.
The Boston Red Sox lost yet again, with A.J. Burnett making his most impressive start in nearly three months and Jorge Posada hitting a two-run homer that led the New York Yankees to a 6-2 victory in the opener of Sunday's day-night doubleheader.
Boston shortstop Marco Scutaro had to dodge a broken bat and wound up letting the go-ahead single through his legs on Thursday night as the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Red Sox 9-2 and cut their deficit in the AL wild-card race to three games.
Based on that final balloting update, it appears the American League starting lineup for the All-Star game will be loaded with Yankees and Red Sox.
Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria is getting out of his hitting funk by moving to the top of the lineup.
The Baltimore Orioles had difficulty generating offense for starter Jeremy Guthrie, which was nothing unusual.
Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria was actviated been Tuesday from the 15-day disabled list.
Tampa Bay's Evan Longoria was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained a muscle in his left side.
Tampa Bay Rays All-Star third baseman Evan Longoria left Saturday night's game against Baltimore because of muscle soreness on the left side on his upper body.