- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Evan Moore Items
Quarterback Jake Delhomme has been unceremoniously released by the Cleveland Browns.
Colt McCoy has finally booted his boot.
Carolina Panthers safety Sherrod Martin has gone from being featured in a video on illegal hits to paying a hefty price for the NFL's crackdown on blows to the head.
If there were any doubts, any lingering questions, any deeper suspicions about whether he could handle the pressure of being Cleveland's starting quarterback and all that goes with it, Colt McCoy has put them all to rest.
Two of the nastier hits Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison delivered on Cleveland players last Sunday are getting all the publicity.
Eyes fixed ahead, Browns linebacker Matt Roth, full of tattoos and controlled aggression, stomped across the carpet in Cleveland's locker room looking as if he was ready to start a fight.
Browns tight end Evan Moore thought he had survived a vicious hit. Then the stadium started spinning.