- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Evan Royster Items
The Redskins are set at the top of their running back depth chart but the reserves could be the ones who play special teams the best.
Sixth-round pick Alfred Morris has paid instant and large dividends for the Redskins.
After a promising rookie year, Evan Royster has spent two seasons buried on the bench. Can he revive his NFL career under Jay Gruden?
The Redskins have promoted RB Jawan Jamison, their seventh-round pick in this year's draft, to the 53-man roster.
Redskins running back Evan Royster will finish the season on injured reserve after suffering a high ankle sprain Sunday.
Faced with the ever-increasing reality that he may not be back as the Redskins' coach next season, Shanahan insisted Monday afternoon that he would indeed like to remain with the team. "You always want to come back," he said. "I love these guys."
Though the Redskins surpassed 100 rushing yards Sunday for the 11th consecutive game, 88 of those yards were gained by quarterback Robert Griffin III. Morris managed only 11 carries for 26 yards, and he gained 15 yards on two carries in the second half.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
All signs pointed to Redskins tight end Jordan Reed playing on Sunday night against the New York Giants. But a pregame headache knocked Reed from the lineup, his second missed game in a row.