- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Evan Smotrycz
Maryland junior Evan Smotrycz was forced to sit out Thursday's ACC tournament loss to Florida State, plagued by back spasms.
Evan Smotrycz has, at times, forced shots for Maryland this season. But how he played against Virginia is what Maryland needs in the ACC tournament.
Dez Wells hadn't missed a shot all night, and with the game tied and the clock winding down, Maryland's leading scorer had no intention of finally clanging one off the rim.
Dez Wells drilled the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 5.9 seconds left to provide Maryland with a 74-71 victory over Miami on Wednesday night.
In their 77-61 victory over Georgia Tech on Saturday, the Terrapins had four players score in double figures. They had 16 assists compared with only six turnovers, and nine players received significant playing time.
Evan Smotrycz is used to playing Ohio State from his days at Michigan. Can he help Maryland as they prepare for a road showdown against the Buckeyes?
Michigan forward Evan Smotrycz is one of three players leaving the Wolverines to transfer.
Walter Offutt left Ohio State after not getting enough minutes. The guard was in the right place at the right time for Ohio's big win over Michigan.
Asked what the message was at halftime, Evan Smotrycz, who had 15 points for the Terps, said, "Play tougher.